The 2012 Silver Dollar City KidsFest in Branson, MO takes place June 9 – July 22 and is set to be the biggest and best KidsFest yet! This annual festival puts kids front and center during the summer with shows, entertainment, food, character breakfasts, and more designed specifically for kids…or kids at heart! The National Kids Fest at Silver Dollar City is one of the most popular events that the park features each year, so if you have children and plan to visit Branson, MO then definitely consider going to KidsFest! Keep reading to find out what this festival offers.
There are numerous entertainers, performers, characters, etc featured at Silver Dollar City during KidsFest and some of the highlights for 2012 are:
- Discovery Channel superstar and Guinness World-Record high-wire walker, Nik Wallenda returns with The Fabulous Wallenda Family Circus!
- NEW LUMA – an en-LIGHT-ening production using high-tech illumination techniques for a three-dimensional show centered around The City’s own Marvel Cave!
- NEW Gazillion Bubbles featuring amazing masterpieces of bubble artistry on the grand stage with lasers and spectacular light effects!
Also appearing during Silver Dollar City’s KidsFest in 2012 are numerous cartoon characters for meet-and-greet opportunities such as:
- SpongeBob & Patrick, June 7 – 9
- Dexter & DeeDee, June 14 – 16
- Tom & Jerry, June 21 – 23
- George Jetson & Astro, June 28 – 30
- Backyardigans, July 5 – 7
- Fred, Barney & Dino, July 12 – 14
- Scooby Doo & Shaggy: July 19 – 21
- Yogi Bear & Boo Boo, July 26 – 28
- Dora & Diego, August 2 – 4
Silver Dollar City Coupons and Discount Tickets
We have an ultimate guide on how to find Silver Dollar City coupons.
Video promo of Silver Dollar City KidsFest 2012
Final thoughts about Silver Dollar City Kids Fest
You can get more details and updated schedules for the 2012 Silver Dollar City KidsFest at their official website:
Also, be sure to check out our guide of the best Branson coupons to see even more ways to save money in Branson, MO.